I have spent the last couple days pondering... And I had a thought. I read once, " my life isn't always perfect but it does have perfect moments."
This is so true for my life. I have ups and downs. It's human to admit that. Right now I am having a whole lot of ups and I am happy.
I think about perfect moments.
*my kids wrapping their arms around me and squeezing tight
* the simple but meaningful I love you honey or I love you mom
* sharing my children's joy of a 100% school paper
* every. Single. Accomplishment. Of every. Single. Day
*driving up to my house and loving it.
* my kids joy when I make them homemade cookies! Thy are so easy to please!
* snuggling in bed at night with Miss Molly
* my etsy shop and decor business which is keeping me very busy
* taking my kids to the movies
* having my hubby enjoy the dinner I hated making (I'm not a fan of cooking) but its all worth it to see him happy!
* spending time with family
There are so many PERFECT MOMENTS. I find myself focusing on negative things and people in my life all too often and I have realized Its up to me to turn and keep my life in a positive direction and to keep recognizing the perfect moments!
- Posted By Brook
No comments:
Post a Comment