October 24, 2015

ROXY GIRL


Doesn't this girl look comfy!? 

So we got Roxy when she was 3 months old and Tanner had been begging for a roll around on the grass with him type of dog. She was perfect. Half boxer-Half lab and the sweetest demeanor. We loved her to pieces. Unfortunately life is too busy for our family and we just are rarely ever home so we knew we needed to find Roxy a better place to live. A place she could get the attention she needed. I posted to Facebook first hoping I would be able to find someone I knew and trusted. 

Roxy is now in her new forever home with my old co-worker and friend Karen and her family. She is loving life there. They have brought her into their family and they have made her an indoor dog.  If dog's could tell us their dreams I am pretty sure that's what Roxy's would be. She always wanted to be inside with us, however due to Matt's allergies and other circumstances we just couldn't do a large indoor dog.  I hear that she really has become quite the princess! Silly girl!

One of my greatest fears of re-homing our girl was that I wouldn't know how she was doing, if she was happy, was she being treated well, taken care of, etc. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that she is in the best family for her. I couldn't have wished for better. While we do miss her so much, I am hoping that Karen's family and Roxy will have years and years of happiness together.  


No comments: