October 28, 2008

Lattin Cider Mill....

McKade's preschool went on a fieldtrip to Lattin Cider Mill last week. It was a freezing cold morning with lots of fog (even though it turned beautiful later that afternoon...After the fact!)
Here's a bunch of pictures in random order because I'm being lazy and don't want to take time to put them in order.



McKade found his perfect pumpkin right away. Poor pumpkins. It wasn't a great year for them. Most of the pumpkins were already rotten.

Tanner, Me, Rene, & Addison...with Cousin Sterling on the right.
We were on the hay ride on our way to the pumpkins.
We sang Old Ms. Lattin had a farm....e i e i oooooo!



Tanner, McKade, Casey having fun on the hay ride.



McKade, Tanner, & Casey




Tanner totally LOVED feeding the goats

And Molly just loved every minute of the great outdoors.


The boys watching the peacock. It only had one long feather left.


Tanner's face says it all.....HERE COMES TROUBLE!!!
And then there's sweet Addison...looking so gentle..lol!!


McKade was just soooo excited about his day at the Pumpkin Patch.
FUN! FUN! FUN!
Afterward we went to Chucky Cheese with Rene and Addison. I have now figured out it is the perfect place to take the kids where I don't have to chase them around while I'm trying to enjoy a decent lunch. And did you know that Chucky Cheese has A super salad Bar??? It's so good!
Tanner did actually have one minor catastrophe. He went out an emergency door that led out to the mall...the alarms went off...and the employees went running...YUP! That's my Tanner for ya!











2 comments:

Rene said...

That was a fun day! I still can't believe that Tanner escaped out the emergency exit... That kid is Houdini, I swear!

Unknown said...

Lol! I've never heard anyone call him that one before! It really does fit though.