October 1, 2008

I'm Leaving....On a Jet Plane!

I am leaving tomorrow evening and flying to SLC to see my sweetest and bestest sister ever! She moved there the end of June...and dang....I MISS HER SO MUCH! So Molly & I are off to see her for the weekend. We have big plans. Lots of eating out. Catching up (more like her telling me all about every date she's been on, etc. etc. etc. and for those of you that caught her blog entry about Neil...you would have to understand why she would like to talk, and talk, and talk!)

I am also very excited about the following:

  • Cafe Rio - The Ultimate Best Burrito you'd ever taste!
  • Seeing my little brother's baby boy Jax for the first time ever!
  • Driving through the Alpine Loop...I hear it's amazing this time of year.
  • Catching up on Season 4 of The Office with Britt.
  • Seeing my cousin Saundra...who I just don't get to see too often.

So those are just among the very many things I have to fit in the three days I'm there...time is definately going to fly! And I promise I'm going to try to take tons of pics...my blog just is so boring without pics. (but I did buy batteries today for the good old camera)

Wish me luck! As I am totally a freak when it comes to flying, I HATE IT THAT MUCH! And I will have sore muscles probably the whole 3 days I am there due to the stress.....One of these days I'll write a blog about my 3 top fears. (That should make for a good one....)

1 comment:

Rene said...

Good Luck! Have a GREAT TIME with your sister!