September 29, 2008

Big Changes...

I am apologizing from the start that there aren't and haven't been any pics for you to see. The batteries in my camera are dead and I have been too lazy to replace them.

So Sunday at church there was a lot of changes made.....

They reorganized the primary and Rene and I both got called to YW. Rene is 2nd counselor now and I am the instructor....(I'm biting my fingernails as I say this)

I am actually kind of freaked out. I have been teaching the 12 and unders for 3 1/2 years now.....but now it's the teenage girls. What if they don't like how I teach? What if my lessons aren't good or fun enough...?

Aaaaaagggghhhh! I am making myself crazy! I need some inspiration...

3 comments:

The Shelton's said...

Brook!! You'll do fine as the YW teacher and they will love you. Bring candy the first few times and that's all that they'll remember anyways was that there was candy. Good luck!!

Rene said...

You'll be great! They'll love you I have no doubt! It's me that i worry about??!!!? I'm happy we're still together :)

Rayna said...

I am sure that you will be wonderful. You can share ideas with Carri here in Utah as she is the YW's president. ARGH!