September 11, 2008

Weekly Recipe...

I am going to start posting a recipe once a week starting now for all my favorite recipes. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY do not like to cook...(baking...that's another story if it includes chocolate chips and dough)....

Anyway, I have already posted my favorite chocolate chip cookies on an older post. Go check it out if you haven't seen it yet!

Today's post is a variation of Tator Tot Casserole. I am not a huge fan of hamburger in my casserole but I do like chicken. So here it is:

1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1/2 can of milk for every can of soup...so 1 can milk total.
Shredded chicken breast (you can put as little or as much as to your liking...I usually do 2)
1 Bag Tator Tots (or grated cooked potatoes)
Grated Cheese
Different seasonings to taste....garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, etc.

Mix soups and milk together. Place shredded chicken on bottom of casserole dish. Layer potatoes on top of that. Pour soup mixture over potatoes evenly. Cover with cheese. Place in oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour at 375.

It really is delicious! And super easy! Plus you can make extra and freeze for later spur of the moment use. (Gotta love that kind!)

1 comment:

Rayna said...

I love this idea.

I may have to borrow it.

Rayna