- She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES babies! It really comes in handy when I need a free hand! Thank you Rene!
- She is a total 100% Soccer MOM!
- The best Primary President there ever, ever was (thankful it's not me!)
- Totally great sense of humor, and totally easy to talk to.
- Loves to go out to lunch! She likes Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad, and Taco Del Mar...to name a couple.
- She has an amazing family....husband, son, and two daughters (all great!)
- Always has a GREAT tan! (something I am totally jealous of!)
- Loves Coldstones cake batter ice cream
- Very competitive (those are words out of her own mouth...)
- A favorite place of hers is Mayfield Lake
- Warm Vacations
- Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper
So that was a few more than 10 but thank you to my friend Kate who reminded me of a couple more that just couldn't go unnoticed! :-)
Anyway, I just want to say I have been very happy that I got to know Rene. The first time I met her was when Matt, McKade and I were visiting our soon to be new ward and she was sitting behind us with her mom. They kept playing with McKade during sacrament and finally at the end I let them hold him. Rene really thought I would think they were crazy, but I just thought it was nice they were so friendly. I don't like going to new places where I don't know anyone, so they made it feel more inviting. Then I became Rene's first counselor in Primary and we've been great friends since. She's a totally fun and wonderful friend! Love you Rene!
4 comments:
OK, So I can't believe you did this...but, thanks you're so sweet! and you definitely know me... you hit all my favorites!
Yea for Rene! Don't forget her love of Dr Pepper... and her love of warm vacations.... and that she eats her Chicken Salad at Applebees with NO DRESSING... yuck.
I would rather be famous for my NO DRESSING than for all the JUNK I love!
Traci say - No dressing bad!! Extra dressing good!!
Post a Comment