Molly & Konner

My friend Heidi from work met the kids and I at the park today for a play date. It was so much fun getting the babies together. They are only 10 days apart. I know, I know, Molly looks like she outweighs him by about 5 lbs at least...but in truth Konner is probably taller. He's so cute and does the cutest thing with his feet. He constantly has them moving in this circular motion. I told Heidi he is probably going to be a great swimmer.
The babies were so cute together too. They kept grabbing things from eachother, and they were going to town on french fries. It was so darn cute! Fun to be a mommy and know other mommies with babies!
If anyone else has a baby that wants to be part of a playgroup, let me know. It would be fun to start one up that meets consistently.....(My friend Traci left town with little Raigan and our Burger King Playdates haven't been the same since...well, actually they just haven't been....bummer!)
1 comment:
I miss our playdates too!! I have yet to find a Burger King here that has a playland. Of course, the weather is so nice here that nobody really plays inside. We go to the park that is just up the street from my house!! I miss you!!
Post a Comment