
Well, I am busily trying to get ready for my very first Stampin'Up! workshop. My mom is hosting it at her preschool....AND I am so nervous. I only really became a demonstrator to fulfill my hobby desires and needs....(such as we get discounts...ideas....etc. etc.). However, every quarter you have to meet a $300 sales minimum....so that means, unless I want to buy $300 worth of product myself, which actually is very easy to do, I have to demonstrate a workshop. So once a quarter I get to do this.
I do have some really cute projects for the girls to do at my mom's party. I decided for my workshops I wouldn't soley concentrate on making cards but doing other fun and cute little projects too. I hope they like them. I will report back and let you know how I did. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
good luck! Take pictures and post them on your blog!
Post a Comment