Here's Princess Molly AGAIN! (I know...I just love showing off pics of her!)
Isn't she getting so big!?
Princess M is 9 1/2 months in this picture.
She is just growing up so fast....makes me sniffle...
Gosh, it only took her 9 1/2 months, but she can finally sit up by herself!
Her doctor was almost going to put her in physical therapy, told me to watch her progress, and no kidding, the very next day she did it herself....go Molly, go Molly, go...go...go Molly! (I was a cheerleader in my former life)
Finally, I just want to say, I just totally love having a baby girl! I just want to squeeze her, and cuddle her, and kiss her, and smother her! Princess M is one lucky little girl!
AND note the pigtails? I LOVE that her hair is finally just long enough that I can do something with it! I tend to chant in my head "I will never cut it! I will never cut it!" lol...ok. Off to bed I go....obviously it's way past my bedtime.
4 comments:
Here's my take on Molly not sitting up... She is RARELY not in your arms! LOL I love to hold her too so I totally get why... just sayin'
That's only cuz you never see her otherwise! At home...she has to learn to entertain herself or I don't get diddly squat done...but she's so cuddly and sweet, I would choose to hold her 24/7!
That's my gorgeous neice!
She is beautiful Brook.
I can totally understand hugging and cuddling her.
Post a Comment