September 10, 2008

If Only It Were True....

I'm Rich!!!!
Well....not really! But I wish I was!

Today, my friend Rene and I were at Burger King. We started talking about how it would be so great to just have millions of dollars. You know the old saying "Money doesn't buy happiness" ???? Honestly, in my life, I don't think that statement could possibly apply, because my life is already happy. I think millions would just make it happier!.....right?

So I started thinking about a list of things I would do if I had millions. (Seriously, I wouldn't just hoard it to myself...)

1. Pay off any debt (of course that's always the standard #1 answer.

2. Build my dream house...here AND in Hawaii (see, they just don't get nearly as many hurricanes as the other side of the ocean)

3. Donate money to my wonderful workplace...to finally get us some drawstring scrub pants instead of those lousy elastic waist tapered leg ones... (I am telling ya...they aren't pretty!)...and the only way you can get the drawstring ones is if you are an xxs....I could make that happen in my dreams!

4. Which brings me to this answer...hiring my own personal trainer 5-6 days a week...and a chef to go along with it since I seriously don't like to cook!

5. Traveling all over the world minus the totally scary places where my family and I would end up dead instead of having a good time.

6. Taking my closest friends on an all expense paid trip to the place of our liking, and the dads just have to stay home and deal with the kids..hey we might just miss them but they appreciate us more when they walk in our shoes once in a while....right?

7. I would definately have to buy the 2009 Honda Odysey....once a minivan mom, always a minivan mom...

8. I would totally own a "date night" restaurant. There would be a completely organized daycare center with Super Nanny type babysitters attached to the restaurant. So you can just drop your kids off and enjoy a peaceful, no interruptions meal.... there would be all different ethnic food groups, no time limits, and the daycare charge would be part of the meal plans. (So convenient right? hmmm.....I wonder if anyone has ever thought up this idea?)

9. Donate to charity (of course you can't leave this one out...) Plus I would have to give my family and friends tons of money too!

10. Build my own personal scrapbook shop....with the best organizational systems ever! And TIME...so I actually could scrap.

BIG LOOOONNNNGGGG SIGH!...if only, I WISH!


2 comments:

Rene said...

I love #6!

Brit said...

Number 5 is great....i dont want you to die either.