September 15, 2008

Chores Are A Bore!

I am so tired of doing chores! I swear from the time I wake up, until the time I go to bed I am constantly cleaning! Some things, I swear, I can never, and will never keep up on (at least until my kids leave home) are as follows:

  • Laundry: Oh the endless piles and mountainous heaps. Dirty or clean....it never ends! And it's so expensive too....as many bottles of TIDE that we go through.....we could probably fly to Hawaii each year.
  • Windows: OH gosh.....!!!! I'm embarressed to have any visitors! Sticky fingers, and greasy lips.....all over my windows! This summer the young women came to wash windows for a fundraiser....and I'm sure they couldn't even tell if they got the outsides clean, because the insides were so nasty. I hide my face in shame!
  • Refrigerator: No matter how many times I clean it out, it is so completely disorganized and sticky. Something gets knocked over...do you think it gets cleaned up??? No....it's left for mom or should I say Wifey to do it!

I guess as a mom and wife, this is my life 24/7. I shouldn't complain because I love my family and my kids really are great most of the time. Sometimes.....I just wish I had a moment to sit and relax and feel like I have absolutely NOTHING to do!

1 comment:

Perry Bunch said...

I feel your pain. I can't keep up with laundry!!! Window??? So not going to get to those.