.jpg)
So, ok, I admit. That wasn't the only time I've said something dumb. I could possibly be compared to Jessica Simpson when she had her "Chicken Of The Sea" experience on Newlyweds. However, I won't allow myself to humiliate myself even further.
But back to Brittney.
Britt has had her moments too! For example....
Britt: I love Guacamole. I wonder how it's made.
Me: Mashed avacados, seasonings, etc.
Britt: Guacamole is made out of Avacado? I thought Avacados were a fruit and Guacamole was a different type of fruit or something.
Brook: ...............................
Britt: What!?
Me:..............SERIOUSLY?..............OH SISTER!!
Next example (and this was yesterday..no joke!)
I was at church and my sister just seemed like she urgently needed to talk to me.
So, I stepped outside to call her....
Me: So, what's up?
Britt: I have this rash on my neck. It's getting worse.
Me: Britt. I told you to get your Syphilis taken care of!
Britt: Really? Do you think that's what it might be?
Me: laughing Oh my gosh!
Britt: What!?
Me: Britt! Syphilis is an STD!
Britt: Ohhhhh..........lol.
She does write a totally funny blog herself.
http://brittneychapman.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
I was DYING when you told me that story yesterday at church! It's bad timing to get laughing like that in primary! Poor Brittney, we were laughing at her expense and she's hundreds of miles away with "the rash"!
OK- she should TOTALLY go out with my brother danny who just moved to Utah.He is so awesome... ask Rene! Anyway, email me your sister's email address and phone number and I'll get him to call her. He would totally go on a blind date.
Post a Comment