I walked into the piano room (which is really our unfinished dining room) and found my little princess. She was so darn cute, on her tip toes, reaching hard to get to the keys. I just realized that Molly loves to play the piano. I am so happy about that. I took piano lessons starting at age 5 until I was 17. I am hoping that all my kids will too! Of course....I have already asked around and nobody starts kids until like 2nd grade. So I guess it's going to be awhile. Maybe I will just start teaching McKade the basics now that he's moving toward 5.
2 comments:
They are so cute! I bet that Molly and the boys will make great Piano players someday.
I love having piano players in the house! I wish I could play. It sounds beautiful when they practice! I wish they played more often. Maybe Arianne will now that Shannon asked her to play for YW.
Post a Comment