Matayoshi Family 2008
I know I'm definately a tad behind on getting a snow picture posted....but so so so many things were going on during the BIG snow! Take Christmas for instance....lol...iti's a good thing I had my shopping done cuz I would have been in majorly big trouble. That and for the first time in years I actually put all the gear on and took the boys out sledding with my sister. It was so fun, but I was finding bruises for days afterwards. Worth the pain, Worth the pain!
Anyway, this is our family pic my sister shot of us in the snow. It was so hard to keep the boys still. Family Picture time is NOT one of my favorites. Ugh!
2 comments:
What a cute picture!! And don't even get me started on the snow! I used to love it until I moved to Spokane and now, well, I think I hate it. It was so good to see you at Christmas. Have fun!!
Great picture!
Post a Comment