January 30, 2009

Tanner's 3rd Birthday....

Happy Birthday to Tanner! Well, a month ago. I'm a little late. On December 29 Tanner turned 3. We celebrated with Gram & Papa and took them to Casa Ramos, Yum!


The birthday boy!
McKade, Papa, Tanner
When we were all done and I had reminded the waiter 2 or 3 times they finally came out to sing to Tanner. Generally he isn't too shy but apparently when a group of people are singing Happy Birthday in a language he doesn't understand makes him a little bashful. And forget the hat! No Way he says!
I just love this pic. Tan is so solemn...and check out the cherry stem hanging out of his mouth. Lol!

However, in the end, this big 3 year old was ALL smiles after he saw the giant cup of Chocolate Mousse w/whipping cream and chocolate on top. Yum!
So 10 things I can share about Tanner:


1) He is very lively...always on the go!

2) Very protective of his sister Molly

3)Loves tractors, dirt, bugs, you name it....

4) Has an infectious laugh

5) Very tall for his age...has always been above the 100 % for height.

6) Was putting his wagon together at age 1.

7) Has a 7 year old intelligence level in a 3 year old body with 3 year old communication level...makes life hard for the little guy sometimes.

8) Says his own prayers every night. And loves to sleep in every morning.

9) Is not a picky eater. This kid could consume anything. Loves pizza.

10) Completely melts my heart when he wants to "nuggle" with me.

I absolutely Love, Love, Love this little guy!

No comments: