Today we met my friend Amanda and her cute little boy Zane at Chucky Cheese for a playdate. It was a lot of fun! There is a really good reason why Chucky Cheese was the place of choice. It is secure and my two wild and crazy boys can run free. They get one coin and then they have to come back for another one and so on. So I know they will return and I can keep tabs on them. The funny thing is, they always play the games and then forget to get their prize tickets. So every once in awhile I have to walk around the store and grab the tickets hanging out of all the machines. It's kind of funny! One time I actually ended up with over 100 tickets. Today....not so many. I think the other kids and adults there were scoring off my kids games...lol.
So here's the pictures!
2 comments:
We had such a good time. I couldn't believe that Zane took a 3 1/2 hour nap after we left. He was asleep before we got out of the parking lot! I dont know what to do about the ticket issue..... they are always in such a hurry to get back for "More money, please!"
Your kids are so adorable.... so much fun.
what a fun fun day.
Lots of memories
Is Brittany engaged? If so, when is the big day? Where?
Rayna
Post a Comment