July 11, 2009

I'm still alive...just in case you're wondering!

So I have just been incredibly busy. We are trying to get some landscaping done around our house and that includes flower beds, the kids playground area, the yard, the driveway, and it's so not easy taking 6 acres from scratch and turning it into gorgeous million dollar grounds....plus we don't even own a tractor yet and have to rent one and they aren't always available to rent....

Anyway, it feels like we've worked our bums off and barely any progress to show for it...exhausting! Oh well....eventually it will come together right?

As for me, I'm working tonight. It's 1 am. I am off to give some pain meds in a few and I hear some babies crying their heads off...
Tomorrow I am sleeping for awhile...taking the kids to a birthday party...then it's girls night out!

I can't wait to party girls! (really, we are going to dinner and a movie...but it's still a party without kids!)

Oh and my other excuse is my stupid satellite internet kicked us off into non existance for awhile because we exceeded our bandwith usage. Dumb.

Monday, I promise I will post pics of the last few fun things we've been doing....so stay tuned!

I hope you are all sleeping cozy in your beds...I'm wishin I was there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Sounds like a huge project. We've done absolutely nothing with our six acres except mow now and then.

I hate the satellite thing. We call it "punishment mode." The moment we have another option, we'll be jumping ship.

Hope you enjoyed your Girl's Night.