July 23, 2009

What the...!!!!!

I worked all night last night, drove home this morning knowing I didn't have a babysitter for the kids since Crystalyn moved away (sniff, sniff) and my interum (my mom) is away at girls camp this week....and walked into the house to find this!

Is this not the saddest and worst thing you have seen all day?

It was for me! Oh my gosh, I about died....apparently we sprung a leak sometime last evening or night. Matt went in to look out the window and the carpet was soaking wet....so after a little investigating, found the outside wall soaking wet and oh it gets better, the inside of the wall was wet too!!!!

But my wall! Look at my poor wall! I just cannot believe that it has a gaping hole the size of Washington (ok, so I'm exaggerating...but wouldn't you?) in it. UGH! It makes me sick to my stomach.

I guess the leak was at the hose bib or something like that...gosh darn it!

On a somewhat brighter but time and money consuming note...I get to do the revamp to this room that I've been wanting to do and it will happen that much faster I suppose. That or I will just be extremely unsatisfied with a gaping hole or a pitiful patch job in my soon to be office....

In due time.....watch for the after post!

No comments: