August 22, 2009
UTAH
After a long car ride with three kids 5 and under we made it to Utah. Thank goodness! We came for a visit to see my brother Bryan, Kim and their almost 1 year old Jax. They just built a cute house in Springville, UT and it's been really nice visiting. Yesterday we went to Hobble Creek Canyon and played in the creek. The kids had a blast and we are going back tomorrow to celebrate Jax as he turns one. It's 102 degrees outside...but thank goodness its dry. Us Washitonians are used to the humid air, so it can be hot and DRY all it wants and we will be happy. We have lots more planned for the next several days that we are here. And I've already taken lots of pics that I will have to post when I am home or using Matt's laptop (right now I'm on Bryan's). Right now, I'm off to the store to do some things. Okay...see ya soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you survived the drive! and I hope you're having a great time!
Brooke,
Sounds like you've been super busy. How have you been? I'd love to meet up for lunch and chat. Rach
Post a Comment