My cousin Wendy drove up from Northern California to Beaverton, OR to see her dad who just got out of the hospital with Swine Flu and Pneumonia. I haven't seen her for awhile and she was only going to be up for two days so we drove down and met them at a McD's playcenter for some fun. We stopped and picked up my sister along the way...so I got to hang out with my favorite girls!
Molly and Bridgett. B is about 3 months younger than Molly. She is a total cutie. She kept wanting to love on Molly giving her hugs. Molly just couldn't figure it out...maybe the fact that no one in our ward has a kid Molly's age except for Traci (who just moved back and will probably be leaving again...sniff.) Anyway, point is, Molly really doesn't have anyone her age that she sees a lot. So she is used to big kids. I think Bridgett got tired of trying with Molly and warmed up to every man that came into the playground. It was so funny. She totally would start this flirting routine...ha ha! and she's got the cutest cheesiest grin ever!
McKade enjoying his nuggets and milkshake.
Dallyn and Molly
Of course my batteries died so I didn't get more than 3 pics so none of Parker or Tanner. I seriously need a good camera. I want something really nice that will take good pics but also that isn't too complicated... Any suggestions out there?
Can't wait to see the cousins again in December....
2 comments:
Hey, we're probably not moving until school is out, so Molly and Raigan can still play together! In fact, we need to plan a play date when everyone is feeling well!
I have a Kodak EasyShare Z885 that I really like. It's small enough to fit in my purse, but the pics are very good, almost as good as my Nikon SLR.
You can use it as a point-and-shoot. It also has several options for letting it make automatic choices in difficult situations (i.e. museum where you're not allowed flash, or bright snow or landscapes or closeup portraits).
My only real gripe with it is that if you lose the cord, you have to order a new one from Nikon because the connectors are proprietary, and that's a major pain. So don't lose the cord if you get one!
Post a Comment