November 24, 2009

Kids Catch On Quick...

So I bought this bag of Dum Dum suckers at Walmart during the after Halloween sale for like 50 cents. Molly loves Dum Dums. I let her pick out two suckers that she wants. Just a few minutes ago she picked out Banana  and Vanilla. I didn't tell her those were like the two nastiest flavors in the bag and figured she's 2, she will just eat them.....so off she went, happy with her pick.

1 minutes later.....

Molly: This ucky mom! This ucky!

She hands me the banana...

1 minute later.....

Molly: This ucky too mom! This ucky too!

She hands me the vanilla...

Molly: I want a sucka mom....

She picked out two more...this time Watermelon and Apple...

She hasn't returned......:-)

1 comment:

Brit said...

She is so smart...I couldn't believe she was trying to write her name yesterday and she was doing a pretty darn good job...she just turned 2!