November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey Girl...

I'm a tad behind on blogging....but finally I may have a spare moment or two. So to start I've gotta highlight my sweetest little girl. She turned 2 on the 19th. I can't believe my baby is 2. The funny this was I was thinking about it and when McKade was 2, his brother was already 6 months old. When Tanner was 2, Molly was already 1 1/2 months old. Now for the first time ever one of my kids is 2 and I'm not taking care of a new baby or infant. I could have an almost two month old...how did I survive that?  Wow...wierd....I can't imagine having a two year old and a new baby right now. Life is already chaos! lol...anyway, onto my Honey Girl!

I made her monkey cake. She got a cute Monkey outfit collection from Gymboree which inspired me...that was the first time I cooked a cake in a bowl by the way...interesting.
She also got a pack of panties, a potty chair (she is scared of the big toilet right now), a dolly with crib, strollar, and highchair from Gram and Papa, and some blocks with her name on it from Brandon and Sarah for her room, plus she also got the kitchen bakery center which I actually found at the Goodwill for like 12.00 and it was pretty close to new. Bargain!
We went to Pizza Hut with Papa and Gram and then met the other Chapmans at Grams preschool for cake and fun time. The kids had fun cuz the theme toys set out were trains and also there is this gigantic dollhouse that Molly loved. Fun birthday for Molly!




So it's tradition to brag a little about the kids on their birthdays, so I will do that! But first of all I just want to say how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having a girl! I wanted a girl the first time, and the second time, but finally the third time got her. And have enjoyed every second of every day with her. She is a joy!

2 years old:
 Loves the color pink
Eats almost EVERYTHING
Has attitude at times...(helps with two rowdy brothers)
Is sweet as can be to me though!
She talks up a storm
Loves to sing
Tries to dance....
Kicks a soccer ball better than both of her brothers (a star in the future?)
Takes very good care of her baby
Wears 18-24 months, 2T
Has all her baby teeth and loves to practice brushing them
End up she has naturally curly hair...from who? hmmm....
Loves Elmo and Care Bears
Has been on an airplane trip twice (UT and HI)
LOVES Papa and Gram
Doesn't have one favorite blanket...she has like at least 5 or 6

So while Molly is two some things she will do are:

Start gymnastics and dance
Travel either to Florida or Hawaii
Start swimming lessons
Become Potty Trained
Spend the night with Papa and Gram
and much more....!!!!

We LOVE Our Honey Girl!


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

AWE...Happy Birthday Molly!!! Cute monkey cake!

Rayna said...

WOW! Congrats on the 2 year old. Some exciting time to come this year. Also, I didn't know that Molly and I had the same birthday. Too fun!

Happy Birthday Molly!!!!!