Well across from the mall they just opened a brand spankin new Ross....and we all know that it's easy to find great deals in there. So I sat my smoothy in the child seat of the cart and started looking through the Men's shorts (to find Matt something new to wear when we venture to Mexico) I turned the cart and
BAM!
The next thing I knew is there was smoothie EVERYWHERE! The smoothy must have tipped out of the infant seat and slid through the leg hole, hit the floor and the whole entire bottom blew out of the cup. I had smoothie in my hair, on my face, up my nose (yes, it shot directly into my nose), on my face, neck, arms, shirt, jeans, feet....all over the floor.....I swear...it was like an atomic smoothie bomb went off...
You know how all those Ross carts have security bars on them so you can't take them outside? There was smoothie about 8 feet up on that bar too....it shot that high...not to mention all over about 10 shirts on that isle....which I hurriedly tried to wipe off and make unnoticeable....
At first I was shocked, then I sort of couldn't help but hysterically giggle inside...especially as I was trying to get someones attention. The workers said they didn't have any paper towels, nor did the bathroom which really stunk big time as I was trying to clean off my clothes, and finally a nice worker guy came over with a mop and water and cleaned it up.....
So I did enjoy the whole like 5 sips of my smoothie that I did get! Probably the most expensive 5 sips I have ever had lol....they were worth it! However, I DID NOT enjoy the crunchy slurpy hair I ended up having...yuck!
1 comment:
Hi Brooke, my sister Holly directed my to your blog. I am planning a family trip to Hawaii and she said you would be an excellent resource. Can I get your e-mail and ask you a few questions? thanks!
Lisa Hawks
Post a Comment