This past year I have thought so much about life. The older i get i realize just how fragile life is. We are here but at any given moment we could be gone. I have always feared death because most of all i would not want to leave my family behind to suffer and grieve. I want my kids to outgrow me of course but not by that many years! So every breathing moment I view life as a gift. Every chance I get to be here and watch my kids grow and be next to my husband is a blessing from God. I feel so lucky. To me life is a miracle.
I know we face trials in life. I know we are given adversity, whether it's to build ourselves to become stronger versions of ourself or to conquer fears we may have. Sometimes there isn't always an easy answer to the whys And why nots. Sometimes we feel anger, and sometimes it's hard to feel hope. I found this:
I have seen miracles happen this week to the people I love most in life, I have also felt heartache and sadness and pain for those that have been on the receiving end of not such good news. I can only hope that through these loved ones trials that faith and hope can work miracles. Life is precious.
- Posted By Brook
1 comment:
Why isn't there a "like" button on a blog? Ever wonder that?
Post a Comment