Mom Cave
Now there is work to be done to it of course and everything is sort of put on hold until spring when it's warmer but I am so excited. It's gonna be my craft room/ work space.
So there's a darling little covered porch that I can imagine a rocking chair in, cute planter boxes to plant flowers in and two rooms inside which I am planning to have the electrical installed (may there be light and heat!)
The first little room is going to be my office. Here i can do all my vinyling and computer work. The back much larger space will be my shop. Here I will paint,sand,cut,distress,assemble and more. I simply can't wait :)
Now my first step is to clean it out as right now it's stuffed to the gills with "projects" and more. Hurry up spring! Or even sunny weather!
- Posted By Brook
No comments:
Post a Comment