McKade
8 years old
2nd grade- great all around student. He lives math!
Best friend is Christian. He told me he and Christian have plans to go live in New York someday after high school.
Pickiest kid alive. NO JOKE.
Most tender hearted kid alive.
Has an old soul.
Recently decided he wants to be an actor in movies someday.
Love this kid so much!
Tanner
7 years old
1st grade-he is my minimalist. Does only what the teacher asks and nothing more. If you tell him to write 3 words or more, just expect 3 words.
Taller than his brother.
Loves electronics.
Loves building things.
Is a very good artist.
Taller than his older brother.
Too smart for his own good.
Molly
5 years old
Preschool- and loving it!
Loves to dance and sing
Everyday she draws and does Art
Is an awesome rhymer
Loves being attached to my hip
Gives hugs and kisses more than anyone I know!
She is my sunshine!
I love my kids. I have my fair share of rotten days and moments with them but the good outweigh the bad. I feel blessed to have them.
- Posted By Brook
No comments:
Post a Comment