June 14, 2009

6 Years!!!

Today is Matt's and my 6 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been 6 years already! Gosh time flies! and can I say I love this guy more than anything!

It has been a successful and busy 6 years! Some of the things we have accomplished and done are:

* Matt got a new job

*I finished nursing school

*We bought land and built our first house

*We have 3 beautiful children

*We've been able to travel to Hawaii a few times to meet and get to know relatives (and play too!)

*We've made lots of friends in our ward (church)

*We've been able to travel to Utah once a year to visit my brother and his family.

*We get to spend lots of quality time with our families here.

Okay so the list could go on and on and I'm trying not to bore you but it's mostly for our journaling purposes that I list those things. Anyway, I really truely love my husband and all the hard work he puts in to provide for our family and keep up on the house and property. He is a great daddy and a terrific husband! I love him!

6 comments:

BriAnne said...

Happy Anniversary!:)

RR said...

Where are the pictures of years past. You know we want to see you guys from back in the day!! Congrats marriage is hard work but fun too!
p.s. did Crystalyn move already??

The Shelton's said...

Happy Anniversary!! Time does fly when we're having fun, doesn't it!! My gosh, I can remember hitting young single adult dances with your hubby and Tera Faye. We totally rocked the house I'm sure!! I'll be coming for a visit in July so hope to see you then!!

Unknown said...

Yay Traci! I can't wait to see you! I'm feeling like everyone is leaving me behind now days since Crystalyn is leaving too! Who's next I wonder! Maybe me?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot to accomplish in six years! Congratulations!

And I'm with RR -- I wanna see wedding pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh! The wedding pics that I STILL haven't even put up in my house yet and that my husband consistently reminds me about once a year at least if not more! Those wedding pics? Hmm...I wonder where they are...

Plus...I was like so super skinny when I got married I'm sure it would put me into a depression seeing them.