June 2, 2009

Diggin in the Dirt....

We got a playground for the kids this year. They are so excited! But first we have to do all the hard work and get it set up....which meant renting a big tractor. They were also very excited about this! Cuz what do my little country boys love? As Tanner puts it....Gweat BIIIIIIG Tacter....


This is just the start of our big project. Leveling down the land.





When we eventually get it all done...I'll post some more!

4 comments:

Brit said...

It's about time the boys had a play set. I'm sure they have had enough of eating rocks from the sand pile. Oh, ....that wasn't a rock.... (meow!)

Brit said...

It's about time the boys had a play set. I'm sure they have had enough of eating rocks from the sand pile. Oh, ....that wasn't a rock.... (meow!)

Kimberchap said...

Your boys are so cute! I bet you are as excited as they are about that playset, they should stay busy ALL summer long! :) And you know, if you're thinking about Utah, I hear Springville is a super nice place to live.... :)

Clarissa said...

I don't know if it would have done as good a job...but we have a tractor. Next time you need it, you should call so you don't have to pay for one!! Maybe we can have a playdate at your house when it is all set up so all the crazy kids can break it in!!!