The forecast for Chehalis predicted 90 today....and humid...ugh...humidity! I hate humidity! So I checked the forecast for the beach. Westport was supposed to be 80 today! It almost never gets that hot on the coast here....! Since Matt is in Chelan I loaded the kids up and we made the day of it! They had a blast...and I had fun watching them have a blast! Some pics of our day...
Is it possible to just get one pic of all my kids looking at the camara?

Tanner is my #1 water boy

McKade thought we were going to Hawaii when I told him we were going to the beach. He even told me we needed to get on the airplane to get there....sorry buddy! I know our beach isn't quite the same as Hawaii...but hey, at least the weather was similar today!

It's hard to tell but Molly was dancing for me...

Best brothers! I love the days when they like eachother!

The sand was actually very hot! We couldn't walk on it without it burning our feet!
This sand was damp though so it was a bit better.
Tanner loves shells and he collected a handful of unbroken ones. This is a sand dollar he found.
The boys didn't mind getting dirty!
But Molly sure did!
There were some surfer dudes that came to catch some waves....not quite like Hawaii though fun to watch...
The water was chilly but the day was warm...we ended up with some sunburns on our cheeks and noses
Mckade was getting real grouchy by the end of the day....
And of course it wouldn't have been a day complete without stopping by and grabbing a WHALE OF A CONE....although I was disappointed they no longer sell my favorite homemade peach ice cream. So I settled for cookies and cream. They used to sell Peach Cobbler ice cream which was the absolute best! Then they switched to just peach...no nothing! Sniff Sniff! Oh well....all their ice cream is good and the kids just loved it. Tanner loved the boats. We walked down on the docks and got about 25 yards before I decided it wasn't the best idea. Two little hyper boys and a 10 foot wide boat dock just dont mix. McKade kept running around all over the place not really watching what he was doing and I just didn't like the futuristic scene that flashed in my head....
We loved the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment