So my friend Amanda tagged me....thought since I'm sitting here with a sudden onset of allergy sore throat I would make the best of it....
A--Attached or Single? Very attached
B--Best friend/s? Matt, Britt
C--Cake or Pie? Pie
D--Day of Choice? Friday Night
E--Essential Item? Diapers
F--Favorite Color? Purple
G--Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H--Hometown? Centralia
I--Indulgence(s)? Warm chocolate chip cookies, Fountain Dr. Pepper
J--January or July? July
K--Kids? Yes, McKade, Tanner, Molly
L--Life is incomplete without? My family
M--Marriage date? June 14, 2003 (Almost 6 years!)
N--Number of siblings? 1 sister, Britt/2 Brothers, Bryan, Brandon
O--Oranges or apples? How bout Applesauce or Orange Juice...don't like the real fruit! Yeck!
P--Phobias or fears? I DONT like snakes--they would fall into the catagory I think of both phobia and fear! Also, flying on airplanes, bad dreams (usually the ones involving a snake!), and losing my family or something happening to me.
Q--Quotes? Ummm....gosh...too many to single out just one.
R--Reason to Smile? No...my throat hurts!
S--Season? Hmmm....I'm a 4 seasons kind of gal!
T--Tag 5 people? who ever feels in the mood!
U--Unknown Fact? I used to stick my finger up my nose as a toddler when I was shy or nervous about something or someone! Ha ha...!
V--Very Favorite Store? Me....ummm....not sure...Kids, GYMBOREE!
W--Worst Habit? organizing....drinking too much sugar pop...cuz I HATE diet!
X--X-ray or ultrasound? I would go for the US considering x rays generally mean something in wrong and US generally are for the baby reason!
Y--Your favorite food? Mexican
Z--Zodiac? Cancer
No comments:
Post a Comment