I hate spiders.
They are gross.
They are sneaky.
They are ugly.
They are fast.
I hate them.
So that is why I was a tad bit FREAKED when I jumped in the pool the other day to swim laps and I saw a spot on the bottom of the pool RIGHT NEXT to my foot. Curiously I dove down to check it out....after all...a dark spot could mean more than one thing....POO. But no...I came face to face with an ugly, freaky looking spider. I think it was dead....but who is to know for sure, cuz I wasn't about to touch it. Anyway, I decided to swim laps and just not stand up in the shallow end at all to avoid that nasty little creature. But gosh, that only lasted about 4 laps because every time I neared the shallow end I could feel my anxiety growing and my heart rate jumping....(did I mention, I DON'T LIKE spiders?) so I said "lifeguard...can you PUHLEASE come get this spider out of the pool!" and she did, so she quickly became my hero for the morning.
That's not all though. As soon as she got that nasty spider on the net.....it started crawling....IT WAS ALIVE!
I didn't know spiders could live in the water!!! Did you???
2 comments:
Just reading that made my skin crawl.
I had no idea spiders could live in water... creepy! I hate them too! Let's do lunch this week!
Post a Comment