Today Tanner's school had their Halloween Party. Tanner is a Vampire this year. He went in costume except for the face paint. We didn't know if they would be going out in the rainy weather at all so decided to leave it off. Tanner was really excited about going to school today but then when we got there, EVERYONE looked at him and said "Tanner!" and he got a little shy and wouldn't smile after that. Thus he looks tired and grumpy in all the pics I got.
WA...HA HA HA.....I've come to suck your blooood!!!!!
Sister helping Tanner decorate his goody bag
Wa-Ha Ha Ha Ha! Beware of Tancula!
We have so much going on this week. Tonight I am going to help my mom with her Young Women activity. They are making Halloween cards. Then Friday McKade's class is having their party and I'm a parent helper. That afternoon I'm taking the kids to see RocketBoy....and I thought we were having our ward party that night but I guess it's next Saturday. Saturday we are going to my parents for our annual tradition of Trick or Treating with Papa. The kids have done this every year since they were born. They simply CANNOT wait! So exciting to be a kid.....:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment