We have been staying home a lot on Sundays instead of going to visit family. We are always on the go so we decided to take a break for awhile and just enjoy eachother at home....So a couple Sundays ago the kids and I had some fun with the camera. It was such a beautiful day!
Molly loves wearing shoes.....anyones.....
A flower for you Honey Girl
I think they smell gross too HG...
You are just too cute country boy...mwah!
Another Bug....of course!
I love this time of year. We really can have four seasons in Wa. I love the fall...especially the dried leaves blowing, apple cider, pumpkins, and the smell of the air....
What do you love most about the fall?
3 comments:
Your pictures are so adorable! It probably helps having such cute models to take pictures of!
Those are fun pictures. I love fall too. I like the crisp air on sunny days.
Tanners hair is getting so dark! I just realized, I haven't seen my nephews and niece in soooo long. When was the last time? Wild Waves? =(
Post a Comment