Cheree and I have been watching Bachelor almost every Monday night. Has anyone else?
We were skeptical about Brad being back on the show, although in my opinion he is come back and proven himself worthy.
Here he is:
Boy was I relieved when Michelle went home! This chick is C-A-R-A-Z-Y!!!
Now it's down to the last 3 ladies:
Ashley from Maine
Chantal from Washington
Miss Emily from West Virginia
I predict that Ashley will go home next, which is fine cuz I like Chantal and Emily best. However, I really want Emily to win because, yes, she is my favorite....but if the cheat blog I read is right he goes with Chantal...should I believe this? Probably, but I'm going to cross my fingers and not let myself be dissappointed yet.....
The suspense is killer!





5 comments:
I totally love the bachelor! This is the first season I have watched and it is now my guilty pleasure! I myself wouldn't like Brad but I also hope he ends up with Emily. Though Ashley's family was the coolest. i can't believe someone else watches it too!
I love this show too! This is the first season I have watched, and now I'm wondering why I haven't watched it before! It is so entertaining and pretty dumb at the same time, but it is so fun to watch! I was so glad when Michelle got kicked off too. She was so, so crazy!
Oh, honey...you know I'm watchin'. I'm very torn though between Ashley and Emily. Which probably means he will choose niether. But as long as he didn't go with Michelle...I'm fine with whomever he picks.
LOVE THIS SHOW!! I totally LOVE Emily... but I almost want him to pick Chantal so Emily can be the next bachelorette. I don't know if Brad is good enough for her! Emily is by far my favorite!
sorry no to the bachelor..
But Michelle..HOT that's all I can say.
I can't comment to her sanity!
Post a Comment