I love love love love this time of year when Thanksgiving just ends and Christmas celebrations begin! Molly and I just finished putting the last of the ornaments on the tree. And I just think it's beautiful! I don't do a fancy decorative everything has to match tree. My fav trees are the kind full of ornaments with memories attached! So our family tree is filled with ornaments the kids have made, plus I get them a new ornament every year of something that reminds me of them from the past year. They will then get to take those ornaments with them when they move out and are going to start their own families! We also have ornaments that remind us of places we have been, things we have done, and memories we have made. To me this is the very best type of Christmas Tree and we love it!
Next year we will shop the after Christmas sales to upgrade the size of tree we have. We could barely fit all the ornaments this year!
So to start out the Christmas season I want to add that I am thankful for the Savior Jesus Christ and the blessings my family receive each and every day from having this belief. I am also thankful for the magical feelings that this season brings and the fun festive side of the holidays too! The spirit of Christmas is in the air at the Matayoshi household where Santa Claus, Reindeer, and Elves really do exist! And once again I love every single minute of it!
- I blogged this using Blogpress on my iPhone!
No comments:
Post a Comment