November 15, 2011

Worth it!

The week before a craft show is always a very busy stressful week! Not stressful in a bad way but stressful in a time crunching way! Even though I work hard up to this point I always feel a major sense of procrastination! There is always so many last things to do! It's hard to step back and just make that decision that it's time to stop and just go with what I already have finished rather than trying to finish that one last half finished project!

My favorite, favorite part of all my crafting is making signs. Taking a plain old piece of wood, cutting it, sanding, painting, distressing, staining and finally then vinyling it is fun to me! I love taking something so plain and turning it into something!


Not saying my fingers don't get raw after making 20 or so signs because they definitely feel that way when I am done! As you can see from the picture I always have a pile! But it's fun and I love it! I really do :)
- I blogged this using Blogpress on my iPhone!

No comments: