November 22, 2011

Brook's Nook

Starting in December after the final bazarr of the year that Prim & Proper will be part of I am going to once again tackle the house! First and foremost finish Molly's room! After that I want to go from room to room and change things. We don't really have an extra room for an office... And I really hate to say it but i feel like we are outgrowing our house :( so we were keeping the computer set up in our bedroom. Well this bugged me because it was always collecting major clutter and i needed to move All the stuff anyway for when i paint... So I devised a plan! I now have a closet office. Yep. I am pretty remarkable at organizing and fitting things into small spaces if I might say so :) I even went through all my clothes and mucked out a ton so they would all fit on one rack instead of two. What do u think? Does it seem cozy, and sweet? .,, and maybe a little cramped too but so far so good!


- I blogged this using Blogpress on my iPhone!

No comments: