May 26, 2009

At Random...

So as I posted before, we had some seriously nice weather this past weekend....today....it's overcast...chilly...chance of rain. Ugh! Anyway, I managed to capture some more pics of the kids. Suprisingly mostly inside. They kept going in and out as they pleased all day...which was fine by me. I just kept the door open the whole day.



For those wondering what the heck Tan is wearing, it's a robe/snuggi that Gram made him. I have to fight him to take those things off...he loves them.
Miss Molly Girl

Tomorrow we have a preschool fieldtrip. I hope to take pics as long as I can remember my camera.....Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rene said...

I am loving the warm weather! Isn't it fun to put little girls in cute sun dresses and tops? Molly is a doll!!! Today was a little crummy but I hear the sun is making a return appearance tomorrow!