May 29, 2009

Charlie Safari

On Wednesday the boys had their last field trip for the year. We all went up to Olympia to the new fun center called Charlies Safari. It's basically like a Burger King Playland except it's like four times the size. The kids and I went once before to meet Auntie Alice and the cousins there. This time they opened an hour early just for the preschool. The kids had the whole place to themselves and loved it. I think even some of the grown ups really got into the groove of things....(eh hem....Rene...lol!) Unfortunately I couldn't quite join in on all the fun due to the restless chore of following my 18 month old daughter around....(yes, that is definately a chore! I only lost her a few times.... :-/ ) Anyway, here are a bunch of photos to capture the fun day!

My little girl athlete....always looking for a ball to play with!

And she loves to climb too!

The preschool kids that came to the field trip. It's the the Star and Bear class combined. McKade is in the upper right corner with his bud Casey. Tanner is MIA.

Oh wait! Found him!

Tanner and Naomi

McKade and his Gram (aka Teacher Bobbi)

Top L to R: Tanner, McKade
Bottome L to R: Cousins Sterling and Hyrum
Tanner showing Molly how to hold Cousin Jonah's hand. How cute!
Auntie Britt was up for the day to visit!

Auntie Britt and Tanner...with Jonah too!

Me and my girl!

Overall, the day was fun. We swung by Costco to grab the boys favorite lunch Pizza and Hot Dogs with Nonfat yogurt swirl for dessert. Me, I delighted myself in a chocolate almond dipped ice cream bar. MMMM delish! (don't worry...it was only a minor dent in my diet)
Next up....Preschool graduation!


2 comments:

Rene said...

That place was fun... and a good work out too!

Brit said...

Hey, where's the picture of McKade biting that kids butt?!