May 8, 2009

My Little Skinny Mini....

Molly Michelle~17 months 19 days


Isn't she cute? I love this little girl so much!

It was impossible to get a pic without her binkie....I really tried!

Testing out brothers trike...and ALMOST reaching the peddles!

But it's still fun to just sit on anyway.

So finally after the last almost 5 months Molly seems to be healthier again. She has been sick for so long...never quite getting over a sinus infection and then getting pneumonia. She was given a shot of Ceftriaxone and then put on a regimen of Augmentin, which seemed to do the trick but then about 1 week later woke up coughing, green goobers, fever, the works! It was really frusturating to me! So we got her refill of Augmentin (which we were really crossing our fingers we wouldn't have to do...) and started her on it right away. Molly isn't done with this new regimen yet but already she is running around the house, laughing, talking, smiling, and finally EATING!
Yes, my once chunky baby has become a skinny mini little girl. She wears an 18 mo pants in length and a 6-12 month in size...however, the two don't really go hand in hand....so it's either high waters for her, or I have to roll down her waistband several times...(which doesn't look so cute!) The problem is, I can't find her pants with an adjustable waistband in less than 2t size....does anyone know of a brand that makes them less than that????
Some things Molly is saying right now:
Pretzel
I Love You (more like Yuv ew)
Baby
Hungry (ungy)
Ball
Butt
(I think she picked that up from me changing her diapers and saying "Lets change your stinky butt")
Owee
Juice (Ju)
Babba
Outside (ow sigh)
Some things Molly loves:
Her Baby Alive baby (especially taking the diaper off)
Balls
Shoes (this girl has a total shoe fettish)
Eating with a spoon (she won't eat until she has one)
Coloring
Bathtime
Juice
Chocolate
The Toy Isle (she gets so excited in the doll section)
Her Mommy (had to add it!)
Its sad Molly is growing up...but so much fun watching her do it!
We love our little princess!


No comments: