As this Mother's Day ends I sit and reflect on three things that are most important to me in my life:
Their names are McKade, Tanner, and Molly.
My children mean the world to me. They are my life and make being a mom the best thing in the whole world. To know they are mine for eternity is the greatest feeling I could possibly feel.
It's not always an easy job, but at the end of a tiring day, it's completely worth it. As I watch my children sleep so peacefully, I am completely overwhelmed with love for these gifts that Heavenly Father has given to me and trusts me with their care.
I love to watch them learn and grow.
I love to see their smiling faces.
And I love to be there to wipe away their tears.
I love that they are growing up learning about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
I love that they each have their own unique personalities.
I love their individuality.
I love McKade's bright smile when he is so excited about something.
I love Tanner's extreme enthusiasm for learning and for loving all things nature.
I love Molly's tender nurturing spirit, her great neck hugs, and frequent kisses.
I love it when my kids look at me adoringly and say four simple words:
"I Love You Mommy"
McKade's Blessing Day August 2004
Tanner's Blessing Day January 2006
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! It was so fun to see pictures of your babies! I've missed Tanner and Molly's baby stages. So cute!
Awe!! I think we all feel the same way. Cute pictures...wonderful memories.
Post a Comment