May 18, 2009

Molly's New Shiner...

Molly has recently become VERY independent. She wants to do everything by herself: climb, walk, play, eat, put her shoes on, dress, etc. etc. etc
Well, she also likes to do things that are still a little too big for her little girl size.
For example: She wants to sit at the big table in a big chair rather than her highchair. She fell off.
She wants to ride the trycicle at Fabbri's house. She fell off. The result was a nice shiner on her forehead. It wasn't too bad when I first got there to pick her up...however it just kept getting bigger and bigger. (these pics don't do it justice because you can't quite see the deminsions.) Now 3 days later she still has a nice knot there and it's turning an ugly shade of brown , green, and purple.
Oh the joys of having a toddler!




I took these all the first day when it happened.

I am quite positive this is only the second of MANY MANY MANY more to come!
Unfortunately between being sick and having these booboos. First the lip and now the bruise.....we still have not had 12 month pictures and she is 18 months tomorrow!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Seriously?! I was thinking now that she's finally feeling better, we could do pictures soon. You need to keep her in a bubble for the next few weeks, Brook! lol ;0)

Sorry you've been having such a rough time with everything... hang in there!