September 5, 2009

Forever 21....

And I'm not talking about the store! I'm talking about (drum roll please......)

MY GOOD FRIEND RENE!!!!
Every year on Sept 4 Rene turns 21. She still looks so good after 3 kids and 16 years of being 21....gosh, you would never guess that she has even been 21 more than once....right? lol.
We went to breakfast with Rene on her special day! Thanks Janell for setting it up! Here is a pic I got before a couple of our fantabulous other friends showed up...so missing in this pic is Clarissa and Amy. But they are not forgotten...:-) And take note the friendly face on the right....TRACI!
Who has moved back into the ward for awhile!

So the waitress at Barryfields (best breakfast place ever!) suprised Rene with some cobbler after breakfast. How nice of them...(though Rene was honestly too stuffed to eat it....) so Molly ate her whipped cream and loved every second of it.

Notice the Happy B-day banner Rene is wearing...I've been trying to get this back to her for two years now. She suprisingly presented them to Amy and I a couple years ago when we were celebrating our b-days and they made us wear them ALL OVER TOWN! it was a tad embarressing....so this year I remembered to bring it back to RENE.....

Rene....Just think! You at least only had to wear it in the resturant....

Rene attempting to be provocative with her whipped cream.....

So much fun spending the morning with all the girls. Someone else needs to hurry up and have a birthday...quick! or maybe we don't need that as an excuse...let's just go have some fun!

5 comments:

~ My 3 sOnS ~ said...

I agree we dont have to wait for a birthday to go out!! Im always ready!!

Rene said...

Oh my~ Lovely pictures! We did have a great time, didn't we? Thanks for a fun morning and a yummy breakfast!

Kate said...

boo hoo... I wish I was there too!!

The Shelton's said...

It was fun and Kate, you are always missed!!

Clarissa said...

Had fun with you girls as always!! And DANG Rene...you lookin' good. Wish that my next birthday would be my 21st again. Wait, maybe it will be!