Holey moley! You have, like, 15 children, right?Here I thought my laundry pile was bad!
LOL...only 3...but I swear they are worse than high maintanance women!
UGH! If I look in my laundry room I would probably see something very similar... I'm just not gonna look!I hate laundry!
I've got the same pile waiting for me! I'm gonna put on a good show and fold away. It's the only way I can tolerate folding. :)
LOL.....I feel your pain. Also, side note: Love the new blog background. Too cute!!
Oh....I know the feeling. Except I think the piles I usually face are bigger! I HATE LAUNDRY TOO!!
By that pile you would think you were Octomom! (without the big puffy lips)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Holey moley! You have, like, 15 children, right?
Here I thought my laundry pile was bad!
LOL...only 3...but I swear they are worse than high maintanance women!
UGH! If I look in my laundry room I would probably see something very similar... I'm just not gonna look!
I hate laundry!
I've got the same pile waiting for me! I'm gonna put on a good show and fold away. It's the only way I can tolerate folding. :)
LOL.....I feel your pain. Also, side note: Love the new blog background. Too cute!!
Oh....I know the feeling. Except I think the piles I usually face are bigger! I HATE LAUNDRY TOO!!
By that pile you would think you were Octomom! (without the big puffy lips)
Post a Comment