The house is finally spotless! So the next couple of days I'm going to play catch up on my blogging....by the way, does anyone even read my blog anymore? I'm feeling friendlesss...(;-) Rene is the only one who comments to me anymore...Thanks Rene!
Here's Molly...just getting a little bit wet..lol. This girl LOVES the water!

And of course....what is an activity for Tanner without a little experimenting...but no, the car didn't slide too well. Oh well, worth the try!

Off to Walmart. It's the only time I could fit it in today...and we all know (at least us Lewis County Folk) that after 9 pm at Walmart we are always in for a treat...let's just say the "wackies" grace us with their presence. Wish me Luck!
6 comments:
I do read your blog...and love it every time!!! I know what you mean about Walmart, but usually I find that if you look real hard (ok not hard at all) you can find the strangest people ALL THE TIME!!!!!
Walmart gets very scary after 9. Like, I don't want to walk to the car alone scary. Anyway, poor Molly! And Tanner has figured out the best way to slide! No dumb shorts to slow you down!
I always read your blog. I rarely comment because blogger often fouls up my comments (I think it's a Mac thing). But I love your photos, and keeping up with your life.
And hey -- there's nothing more fun than a naked little boy driving a foot-powered truck on a slippy-slide!
I think any walmart after 9 pm is interesting :0
Trust me alot of us read your blog!
It is great
Love Tanner on the slip n' slide!
Every time I go to Wal-mart I say how much I hate it. It's a running joke with my kids... we park and I mumble "I hate this store". However those prices keep me going back!
I read your blog. I read your blog. I read your blog. And I suck at leaving comments. I have been reprimanded by quite a few that they need to hear from me more!! I will do better!!
Post a Comment