Your Response: Hi Brook.
Me: Those that know me, and for those that don't really know me, I am a candy-a-holic! It's hereditary I think...passed on down to me from my dear ol' dad. Serious! I LOVE candy! I have found from this candy-ism...the following things:
*I'm not a chocolate lover. However, the occasional Hershey's Almond Kiss or Peanut M&Ms are a must have craving.
*I tend to crave at times such as: reading, watching TV or movies, traveling in the car, or internet surfing.
*I am definately a chewy candy or hard candy type of gal: Skittles, Sprees, Starburst, Laffy Taffy, Harboro Gummy Bears, Mike & Ikes.
*My favorite all time candy (right now): Tropical Starburst (especially the purple ones).
*I have found there are several different flavors of Mike & Ikes...thank goodness for Walgreens who actually sells these flavors....try the Tany Twister or Lemonade flavors. YUM!
With Easter coming...I have secretly gotten into the kids Easter candy stash I've hidden away. Couldn't help my cravings. One thing I bought this year that I haven't seen before is Nerd Jelly Beans. I LIKE THEM! I love jelly beans...but they have a extra special nerd coating on the outside. Can you tell, I'm such a kid when it comes to candy.

Unfortunately I have really had to cut back on my candy eatage. After having 3 kids...in 4 years....(yes, I did say that.) I have been working hard to get back my old swimmer's body...(I have come to terms that it might never quite happen like that...but maybe close?) So for now, I have really had to put a moritorium on my candy intake...(sniff, sniff)
P.S. The kids and I are leaving for CA on Friday...so if I don't post before then....
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
4 comments:
I too have a sweet tooth. Just before I read this post of yours, I had resisted the temptation to get into the kids Easter stash. And what is up with all your traveling lately? And why haven't you invited me? Have fun in Cali!!
I have a totally huge sweet tooth as well...
Have fun in Cali!
Addison and I were just looking at the "Bumpy Jelly Beans" at the store today and I said... "Those don't look very yummy" I must be mistaken but I think I'll just take your word for it. I like candy too but I'd pass up any of it for hot, salty McDonalds fries! I'm a crunchy-salty-a-holic!
I have a sweet tooth myself:) I am a total fruity candy a holic!! Easter is by far the best time of year for us fruity candy lovers:)
Post a Comment