The kids thought this fish was hysterical. It had the biggest lips I have ever seen on a fish before. So funny.
A collage of pics from the zoo. The animals weren't too cooperative that day. I think they were in serious weather shock. We reached a high of 73 that day! It was so nice out. 
Below is a picture of what interests Tanner the most.
Yup! If you haven't guessed, it's the elephant poop! When Papa asked how our trip to the zoo was, all Tanner could say is "The elephant has BIG poop!"Thanks Heidi for the great idea of going to the zoo! We enjoyed you, Konner and your nieces company!
1 comment:
I haven't been to the zoo for so long! We're going on Thursday for Lindsay's school field trip. Luckily it isn't supposed to rain! (I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!) Looks like you guys had a fun day. McKade's glasses look so good on him.
Post a Comment