April 29, 2009

The Peter Potty


Have you ever seen these? I was browsing through a blog called The Meanest Mom and she had this included in her post. So funny! Though I have to say my boys learned to go standing up just fine without one....lol.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

ok so I was reading a magazine one day and found myself getting sucked into the whole thing....I soon realized that it was just kinda dumb and got up and threw the whole magazine away!!!! I am usually a sucker to advertizing but this time I came to my senses!!!

Heidi said...

We actually got one of those when Hunter was potty training just as an incentive thing. It worked really well for a while, but I hated it. You HAVE to keep up with emptying the little drawer that catches the water & pee, or it will overflow all over the floor! It also got nasty real fast... worse than a normal toilet. Cool idea, but not for the lazy Mom who doesn't want to scrub it down every single day. ;0)

Rene said...

That is the funniest thing! But GROSS! Who would want to clean it???!!! YUCK!