April 9, 2009

Miserable Molly....


SHHHH......Molly's sleeping!

And this is why I'm so excited about that.

She has been sick pretty much since December.

She is now on her second round of anti-biotics for a sinus infection . (they aren't working...which makes me think she needs either something stronger like Augmentin, or she doesn't have a bacterial infection after all...maybe it's just a virus that won't go away....ARGH!)
She is sooo, sooo, sooo cranky!
She doesn't want me to leave her sight, or better yet, even put her down.
I'm totally exhausted from constantly wiping her nose....(yah, it really can get monotonous)
She isn't sleeping during the night at all...thus, I'm even more exhausted.
I've had to call in sick numerous times to work, all because she can't seem to get better, and she of course, needs her mommy, and well, my little girl is way more important than my job at this point, plus I really don't want to send my sick kids to their babysitters while they are smearing snotty slime all over the place....
I can't seem to get anything accomplished.
She is 22 lbs. Which is about the same she weighed at her 9 month check up....she isn't eating well, and gets taller but no longer has any baby flub...(and I'm sad cuz I love baby flub!)
Here's the proof of what happens when I put her down....

Mommy! Pick me up!!!!

My Molly girl is my baby doll! It breaks my heart to see her little personality so dampened by this on-going saga of illness. Get better soon Princess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Myronelle Jr....hopefully she is better again soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor Myronelle Jr....hopefully she is better again soon!